Cupid’s Creeping Up On Us
Written by Plant With Purpose on February 10, 2012 in General
Are you prepared?
Tired of the cheesy chocolates and fleeting flowers?
Want to branch out beyond the canned cards and candy hearts?
This Valentine’s Day, give that special someone a gift with a whole lot of heart. Plant With Purpose’s Life-Changing Gifts provide lasting and lovable ways to show you care.
- Don’t just plant a kiss; plant a tree.
- Show some bunny you love them by giving a family a pair of breeding bunnies.
- Instead of chocolates: chicks.
- Instead of flowers: fruit trees.
- Heat it up with a fuel-efficient stove.
- Give the gift of sheep, and ask your sweetie, “Wool you be mine?”
Plant With Purpose’s heartfelt gifts are a great way to show and grow your love for the special people in your life and families around the world!
Blog readers, what other fun gift ideas can you come up with?